PUPPY CUPPA 2
Boost your puppy’s diet with a daily dose of healthy herbs.
Puppy Cuppa brew promotes relaxation, supports the concentration skills of young dogs and improves night’s sleep.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- 100% human grade loose herbs for maximum nutritional benefits
- All Doggy’s Cuppa herbs are hand-picked from ecologically clean regions across Europe
- Preservatives and flavours free
Tea (as a drink or pour over food)
Sprinkles (put on dog’s food once daily)
1 – 10lbs / 454g – 4.450g
60ml, 1 to 3 times per day
a small pinch
10 – 20lbs / 4.450g – 9.080g
60ml, 2 to 3 times per day
a bigger pinch
20 – 50lbs / 9.080g -22.700g
60 – 120 ml, 2 to 3 times per day
2 pinches to 1 teaspoon
50 – 100lbs / 22.700g -45.400g
120 – 240ml, 2 to 3 times per day
2 pinches to 2 teaspoons
Over 100lbs / over 45.400g
240ml, 3 times per day
- Chamomile, St. John’s Wort, Lavender, Peppermint and Linden.
- Instructions for use
- Add 1 teaspoon to 250mls of boiling water and let it rest for 4-5 mins before adding a further 750mls of cool water. Doggy’s Cuppa can be drunk neat as a healthy pick-me-up or poured over food. Some of our more finicky four-legged friends might simply prefer their brew mix sprinkled sparingly over their meal. NEVER SERVE THIS PRODUCT HOT!
- These brews should only be used as part of a wider ‘healthier living’ regime that are introduced gradually to your dog’s diet. N.B. Doggy’s Cuppa is not a substitute for any incumbent nutrition or medicines prescribed by your local, trusted veterinary surgeon.
I was skeptical at first but after a few weeks on the calming tea a huge improvement has been noticed. Many other people have said how much calmer and less reactive my youngster is. She is slot more focused when training now too..
Would highly recommend this product
Our dog, Waffle, has taken a liking to human tea and we were in the process of finding a healthy and dog friendly alternative she could enjoy when we came across Doggy’s Cuppa.
We introduced the teas to Waffle and she enjoys them very much. She has tried the Morning, Evening, and Calming brews – the Evening brew being her favourite!
Just a teaspoon of the dried herbs is all that’s need for brewing a litre of lovely herbal tea for Waffle to enjoy. Doggy’s Cuppa teas have definitely helped her to relax more throughout the day and night.
We are yet to try sprinkling on dry food as she loves the teas so much!
Thanks again, Doggy’s Cuppa.
Edward Cox and Waffles
Buzz loves the Evening Brew. It really settles him before bedtime and it’s so quick to make. Buzz isn’t a massive water drinker so the tea also increases his water intake each day. If he’s had a lot of agility training (leading to a big treat intake) he has a soothing brew to help his digestion. Such a great product for any dog and breaks up their diet with something different- we highly recommend trying Doggy’s Cuppa teas! ???
Follow Buzz here for a daily dose of cuteness.
At first I thought that Coco wouldn’t like the tea cause as I’ve said before, he is really picky when it comes to food but I was wrong! From the first time he absolutely loved it and to my surprise Coco’s behaviour has changed, well yes he still has that amazing personality, but he stopped crying when I left him back home and not only that, but he also started eating more! He used to eat once every day, obviously not enough, his food bowl was always full and although I had changed a ton of different brands, he still had that weird behaviour, so now I just mix some of his daily tea in his food and he eats it all! Amazing I know! So obviously I’d give a 10/10.
Follow our little furry-fan Coco at Instagram.
The Most Lovely Dogs from sunny Greece